This Wish Jar Ticket Book is a thoughtful way to collect well wishes, messages and advice for your loved ones.
This book contains 150 blank tickets that can be cut out and placed into a mason jar, box or container of any kind. This just add jar solution not only provides greater flexibility and freedom but also saves you wasting money on a jar which you may already have lying around. You can even cut out the label on the back cover and use it as a lanyard to decorate your jar. Have a different container in mind? Or perhaps you haven’t yet decided? Or maybe you don’t want to use a container altogether and leave the tickets in this neat little book? The decision is yours.
Furthermore, the portable form factor provides a much smoother writing experience for guests and allows for it to be passed around and filled in. Think reception halls, assembly rooms, clubs, pubs and bars – this convenient little book can handle any and all scenarios you throw at it. Once the book’s tickets have been filled with personal wishes and expressions of congratulations, they can later be removed and placed in their final container, or be gifted as is. The versatility of this book is truly endless, but here are a few common use cases for this Wish Jar Ticket Book:
-To be used at parties by placing it with a pen somewhere it can be easily found and written in by guests.
– To be used as a guestbook for collecting messages, advice and well wishes.
– As a stand alone gift used by someone for collecting their own tickets filled with wishes and projects they wish to pursue.
-150 blank wish jar tickets
– Printed on cream paper
– Tickets are easily cut out
– Label for the wish jar on the back of the book
– Perfect to be used as a guest book for well wishes, messages and advice.
– Check out our other wish jar books for special occasions like weddings, birthdays, graduations, retirement, baby showers and much more.